Monday, June 11, 2018

Primary Candidates-2018-County Delegates Mann

Rod and Suzanne Mann were county delegates.  Here are their opinions on the County races.


County Attorney: Chad. I have spent quite a bit of time talking with him. I believe he is well qualified and is concerned about prosecutorial overreach. I have no issues with him despite the many critiques I heard

County Commissioner: Tom. He impressed us both. I believe he will work hard for us and try to do the right thing. His values are similar to ours. I actually think Tanner Ainge would be fine but I like Tom’s grey hairs and marine background.

County Sherriff: Jim Phelps. We both like Jim a lot. I like the fact that he has identified specific issues that he sees coming and how he wants to address them. I also really like his positive energy. Mike is well qualified but doesn’t give me the same positive vibe that I get from Jim.

Neither were State Delegates, but here is their opinion on the Senate race.

Senator: Mike Kennedy. No explanation required.

No comments: